venerdì 26 luglio 2013

WAITING FOR THE WE!



Good morning beauties!
Today is finally Friday and I can’t wait to finish this working day...need holidays!
On Monday I knew that I will be on holidays from the 5th of August till the 1st of September: good news!
This afternoon/evening I will take some pics with some long dresses and I will show you my new hair cut and the amazing waves that Gloria, my hair stylist, did on me. Gloria you are amazing!
A very hot and humid day, but the weekend is almost here so be happy and enjoy life!
I will be waiting for your comments: pros and cons are well accepted.
Thank you!

Hola bellezas!
Hoy finalmente es viérnes y no veo las horas que termine este día de trabajo...necesito vacaciones!
El lúnes supe que estaré de vacaciones del 5 de agosto hasta el 1° de septiembre: buenísima noticia!
Hoy por la tarde/noche tomaré una fotos con algunos de mis vestidos largos y les mostraré mi nuevo corte de cabello y el peindao ondulado que Gloria, mi peluquera, me hizo. Gloria eres fenomenal!
Un día caluroso y húmedo, pero el fin de semana ya está aquí, así que a ser felices y a disfrutar la vida!
Espero sus comentarios: se aceptan pros y contras.
Gracias!

 
Besitos!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento