giovedì 29 agosto 2013

SUMMER EVENING, ICE-CREAM AND LONG DRESS

 
 
Hello girls! I’m back again!
I know I disappeared for a while: I went on holiday with my husband, but not in Portugal, instead in Conero.
Conero is an area in Marche region located in the centre of Italy. It was my first time in that place and I admit that everything is beautiful there.
In this pictures I’m in the city center of Reggio Emilia. My holiday was over so in the evening I went to have an ice-cream and a long walk with our dog Cioty.
The temperature was hot so I wore one of my long dresses. This one of SCEE by TWIN SET and is really comfortable but so long that I had to wear one of the highest pair of wedges I have!!
I hope you like the total look!!
 
Hola chicas! Regresé!
Se que desaparecí por un rato: me fui de vacaciones con mi marido, pero no en Portugal, sino en Conero.
Conero es una zona en la región Marche que se encuentra en el centro de Italia. Era la primera vez que veía ese lugar y admito que todo es hermoso ahí.
En estas fotos estoy en el centro de Reggio Emilia. Mis vacaciones se habían terminado así que por la noche nos fuimos a tomar un helado y a dar un largo paseo junto a nuestra perrita Cioty.
Todavía hacía calor así que me puse uno de mis vestidos largos. Éste es de SCEE by TWIN SET y es realmente muy cómodo pero muy largo así que tuve que ponerme unas de las plataformas mas altas que tengo!!
Espero que les guste el total look!!
 
PS: I put on some kg... FOOD WAS AWESOME!! I COULDN'T RESIST!!
      Aumenté unos kilitos... LA COMIDA ERA RIQUISIMA!! NO PUDE RESISTIR!!
 
Besitos!!

 
 




 
 
I was wearing:
- shrug: PENNY BLACK (www.pennyblack.com)
- dress: SCEE by TWIN SET (www.twin-set.it)
- wedges: Clarissa Di bought @ www.privalia.it
- purse: LOUIS VUITTON bought @ www.louisvuitton.it
- belt: Max&Co (www.maxandco.com)
- bangles: FURLA (www.furla.com)
- necklace: PENNY BLACK (www.pennyblack.com)
 
            
 
 
 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento