mercoledì 31 luglio 2013

JEANS, T-SHIRT AND A BLAZER

 


Good morning guapas!
How are you? Are you already on holiday?
I’m still in the city but Friday is my last working day so SEA I’M COMING!!
Yesterday evening, taking advantage of the beautiful weather, I took some pics near my home.
I love jeans, of every color, and t-shirts and to give a touch of style I wear a blazer and heels.
Of course accessories can’t be missing, but I have to admit that I need to go shopping and find interesting items. Do you advices for some on line shops for accessories?
In the pics you will see Cioty, my lovely dog: isn’t she cute?
Share love!

 
Buenos días guapas!
Como están? Ya están de vacaciones?
Yo todavía estoy en la ciudad pero el viérnes es mi último día de trabajo así que MAR ESTOY LLEGANDO!!
Ayer por la tarde, aprobechando del hermoso clima, tomé algunas fotos cerca de mi casa.
Amo los jeans, de todos los colores, y las remeras y para dar un toque de estilo me pongo un blazer y unos tacos.
Por supuesto los accesorios no pueden faltar, pero confieso que necesito ir de compras y encontrar unos accesorios interesantes. Tienen consejos donde comprar accesorios on line?
En las fotos podrán ver Cioty, mi amorosa perrita: será tierna?
Compartan amor!

 
Besitos!






 
 I was wearing:
 
- BLAZER: vintage blazer - bought in Camden
- JEANS: MET - bought on www.privalia.com
- T.SHIRT: Replay - www.shop.replay.it
- SHOES: Cinti - www.cinti.it
- HAT: Marlboro Classic - www.mcsapparel.com
- PURSE: SPORT MAX - www.sportmax.com
- BAG: LOUIS VUITTON - EPI Edition - bought on www.lxrco.com
- SUN GLASSES: Ray Ban - www.ray-ban.com

2 commenti:

  1. Lovely outfit!:) and the bag is so pretty!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Petra! You like my bag and I love your long skirt in your last post!

      Following you on facebook!
      Visit my page www.facebook.com/thebrunettewaves

      Besitos!

      Elimina