lunedì 22 luglio 2013

ME, ME AND ME

Hello sweeties!
I’m Alicia, I was born 28 years ago in Costa Rica and lived between Mexico, Argentina and USA, but now I’m in Italy with my lovely husband and my crazy dog, following my deepest passions: style and fashion!
From the name you can understand that I’m brunette and that I adore waves in my hair! But I have waves not only in my head, but also in all my body, so I’m not a thin person, but a curvy one ;)
I would like to share with you my thoughts, my pics and my adventures and show how a “weavy girl” can be gorgeous and stunning fitting a 44 size!
Hope you will enjoy my words and my posts: never forget to post your comments and suggestions!!

Hola preciosas!
Soy Alicia, nací hace 28 años en Costa Rica y viví entre México, Argentina y EEUU, pero ahora estoy en Italia con mi hermoso marido y mi perrita loca, siguiendo my pasiones más profundas: estilo y moda!
Por el nombre podrán entender que soy morocha y que adoro el cabello ondulado! Pero tengo “curvas” no solo en mi cabeza, pero también en el cuerpo, así que no soy una persona flaca, pero una chica con las curvas justas en el lugar justo ;)
Lo que quiero es compartir con ustedes mis pensamientos, mis fotos y mis aventuras y mostrarles como una “weavy girl” puede ser hermosa e increíble con una talla 44!!
Espero que aprecien mis palabras y mis posts: no se olviden de escribirme sus comentarios y sugerencias!!

Besitos!!

Took this pic while I'm at work.
Unfortunately is only Monday and I'm still tired!!!
Even if you don't see my clothes, this is what I'm wearing:
- blouse: Marella
- jeans: MET
- shoes: Clarissa Di
- bag: Giorgio Conti


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento