giovedì 25 luglio 2013

LAST "MERCOLEDÌ ROSA" IN REGGIO EMILIA

Hello chicas!
Are you all ok? I really hope so.
So, here’s a new post and some pictures taken yesterday night in the city center of Reggio Emilia, the city where I live.
On summer, every Wednesday, stores are open till 11pm so the city center becomes really crowded and in every corner you can find a music group performing famous songs.
It was so hot and humid that I decided to wear something light and keep my hair in a pony-tail.
Cioty was with us and my husband was the official photographer of the night.
I know that I’m not so good in front of a camera, but I will try to improve shoot after shoot!
Have comments?


Hola chicas!
Están bien? Espero que si.
Entonces, aquí tienen un nuevo post y algunas fotitos tomadas ayer por la noche en el centro de Reggio Emilia, la ciudad donde vivo.
En verano, cada miércoles, los negocios se quedan abiertos hasta las 11 de la noche así que la ciudad se llena de gente y en cada esquina se pueden ver grupos musicales tocando canciones famosas.
Hacía mucho calor y había mucha humedad así que decidí ponerme ropa ligera y recogerme el cabello en una cola alta.
Cioty estaba con nosotros y mi marido fue el fotógrafo oficial de la noche.
Se que no salgo muy bien en las fotos, pero trataré de mejorar foto tras foto!
Tienen comentarios?
 
 
Besitos!
 



I was wearing:
- Blouse: Sport Max
- Trousers: Carlo Chionna
- Jacket: Stradivarius
- Shoes: Zara
- Bag: Malboro Classic
- Bangle: Accessorize
 

2 commenti:

  1. I love the style of that sketch. Did you draw it?
    (I know how hard it is to be in front of the camera ;) )

    www.divosdiva.wordpress.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hello N!
      Thank you for your post.
      It is not a drawing, it's a picture.
      You're right: being in front of the camera is not easy: I have to improve my poses!

      Besitos!

      Elimina